True to form; lots has happened over the last two weeks.
I visited the Great Barrier Reef for the first time and had one of the best days so far since moving to Cairns. Awesome experience on the Big Cat to Green Island with great people. LOVED that day. #moreplease
Work; Our Founder AJ Hackett, the man himself, came to Cairns for two days. He joined us with our CEO, Rich. Both days were filled with back-to-back meetings and we opened many exciting doors as a team.
I am personally kicking so many goals with my Marketing efforts for the brand. It is great to see my vision and hard work coming together as we go full steam ahead into the busy school holiday period. I am proud and ready to keep pressing on!
There is some MEGA exciting stuff going on at Bungy HQ in Cairns! I will reveal all, when possible, as we go!!
Fitness; I joined Marlin Coast Crossfit! As I write this I have been into ‘The Box’ 4 times in the last week. Hello learning new skills and being pushed! Feels awesome so far, I am going to be obsessed. My body was made for fitness and can’t wait to see how far I go with this. Walking on my hands (yes really!) is my first big personal goal!!
Horses; I am going to Nemo regularly. He is the best thing since sliced bread. I ride him bareback in a halter only (not saddle, no bridle!). Just hanging out with him makes me happy. When I am with horses I think about nothing else, especially when riding. It is one of the best feelings in the world; to almost have zero feelings. I get lost up there.
My PR application; I am still in the midst of sorting this all out. Believe me when I say it is a LENGTHY process. Rounding up 10 YEARS worth of work evidence is a big task when you have worked as many contracts as I have. But I’ll get there and gee whizz it’s going to be the best day ever when I’m all sorted!
My love life; A friend asked me ”How’s your love life?” the other day. To which I replied ‘‘I don’t have one – it’s great”.
… We are here for a good time, not a long time! I am having too much fun living solo to think about the L word. After the Mr.Tom situ at the start of this year I know I am best off continuing to live for F U N – no complications of the heart needed!
As always, so many of my friends are going through various tough times in their lives. The more I live, the more I realise; it’s all swings and roundabouts kids.
One of us can be happy, while the other is in the depths – it can change in the blink of an eye … next minute you can be the one floundering and your loved ones are coming up trumps.
- Be your best, that’s the best you can do. If your best is struggling and feeling rubbish, so be it. You can only do what you can do! Just keep going. Day-by-day.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself – once you start easing off the peddle off your own self you will find your life so much easier. As a person who has always wanted to do, be and feel ‘better’ for myself, my job and other people in every situation this is something I know 110% works. If you can find a way to let yourself ~chill~ mentally you will find everything just that little bit easier. Baby steps.
- Not using your phone and social media is crucial to healing in a rough time. Put your phone down for hours (days if possible!) and let all the tension flow out of you.
- Exercise if your best friend. Find something you truly enjoy (enjoyment is key!) and get stuck in.
- Check out this video ”Hey Tim” by Sam Kolder. It is a masterpiece. Absolutely unreal – be prepared to cry and feel super inspired;
This blog is brief (as I am about to leave for work!) but there will be more of come soon of course.
Thanks for reading – have a great day!