On Thursday Ciara (my right hand legend) and I attended the AdRoll Christmas Party.
This is our third (of four) work celebrations of the season thus far! What a time we’ve had!
As spreading the Christmas cheer goes; it doesn’t get much better (or more Sydney!) than this;
- Taxi boat from the Sydney Opera House
- Floating location; the awesome The Island Sydney
- Flowing drinks (Cranberry juice aplenty for me)
- Yummy canapés
- Beautiful people dressed with the Sydney swag
- Live DJ
- Live Singer belting out old and new tunes
- The Budgy Smuggler team stripped to their wares bringing the PARTY vibes!
The Island Sydney has been on my radar since last summer but this was my first visit – it was so much fun, what a venue!
To be able to party into sunset while floating on Sydney harbour is some experience – check it out for yourself if you get the chance!
3/4 parties down; 0 alcohol units drunk!
I stuck to Coke, Cranberry juice and water all night and had a brill time.
Everyone danced the night away and my cheeks were hurting from laughing so much!
It’s a really good confidence test to go out and get amongst the fun completely sober – try it some time if you don’t already do this.
HUGE thanks to the lovely (super glam!) AdRoll team for the invite, to the ace people we met during the night and (of course!) to the Budgy Smuggler team for being absolutely hilarious.
Thank you for reading