*Written in July 2016 – this is a funny one to look back on as despite my enthusiasm, I left this company a couple of weeks after starting! What a palava!!
Today marks the end of one great chapter and the very start of another …
I finish my contract at Hunter Premium Funding and look towards a bright future managing the Digital Marketing division of MODE.
After sharing my heartfelt ‘Job Hunt’ post I was overwhelmed by the response. I knew I was on the cusp of something – I just wasn’t sure where the golden opportunity was hiding. I now know that I have found my perfect next step with MODE.
I start on Monday 8 August and will hit the ground running with exciting brands that give me real fire in my belly!. I look forward to bringing the best out of my team and inspiring our business partners – we have so much to look forward through Spring/ Summer and beyond.
* Thank You to the lovely team at Hunter for the past 5 months.
* Thank You to everyone I met and interviewed with in response to my ‘Job Hunt’ – I very much appreciate your time.
* Thank You to Kristen for putting Elle and I in touch – I owe you a drink!
* Thank You to my family and friends for listening to me obsessing about work (this will continue;)
* Thank you to Elle and Jarbas for this unique opportunity.
I look forward to being a part of the magic as it unfolds at MODE.
🦄 Lara Lain 🦄